BankNet is the OCC's secure web site for sharing information with national banks and federal savings associations. BankNet is only available to OCC-regulated institutions and is not available to the public. The site contains information that is useful to bankers and directors in meeting their regulatory responsibilities. BankNet delivers confidential data on a secure platform that ensures both information security and data integrity.
BankNet account requests are approved or denied by BankNet Agents, who are bank representatives that manage access to the Web site.
- CAGNet - Manage and process consumer complaints filed with the OCC relative to your bank online.
- Large File Transfer Tool - Electronically send files of any size to the OCC, including your "Response to the Request Letter".
- CATS - Draft, submit, and track Licensing and Public Welfare Investment notices and applications.
- CAR - Analyze the financial performance of your bank and compare it with similar institutions.
- Canary - View your institution in relation to others on key ratios related to Credit Risk, Interest Rate Risk, and Liquidity Risk.
- Money Laundering Risk System (MLR) - Submit your MLR report online.
- Secure/encrypted email - A communication channel between your bank and the OCC.
- Assessments - File your bank assessment information with the OCC online and use the Assessment calculator.
- Ask OCC - Ask questions to OCC's Senior Management in Washington DC.
- Economics Information - Featured articles from our Economics Department of interest to bankers as well as recent economic and real estate market trends for the US and each of the four OCC districts.
- Latest News - View all OCC Bulletins, Alerts, Advisory Letters, News Releases/Promotions, Speeches, Congressional Testimony, and Consumer Advisories.
- Calendar of Events – View OCC events and training workshops
- Quarterly Summaries - Quickly scan executive summaries of all OCC Bulletins & Comptroller's Speeches.
- Stress Test Tools - Tools for Agricultural loans, Acquisition & Development loans, Individual Commercial Real Estate loans, and the new Portfolio Commercial Real Estate Stress Test.
- Regulatory Capital Estimation Tool - Estimate regulatory capital for your institution.