BankNet is the OCC's secure web site for communicating with and receiving information from national banks and federal savings associations. BankNet is only available to OCC-regulated banks and is not available to the public. As such, BankNet contains information that is not available elsewhere. The site contains information that is useful to bankers and directors in meeting their regulatory responsibilities. BankNet delivers confidential data on a secure platform that ensures both information security and data integrity.
Watch a demo of the BankNet web site.
There are levels of access to BankNet as outlined in this document explaining the various BankNet administrative roles. BankNet account requests are reviewed, and approved or denied by BankNet Agents, who are bank representatives that manage bank employee access to the Web site. Register for a BankNet account.
- CAGNet - Manage and process consumer complaints filed with the OCC relative to your bank online.
- Large File Transfer Tool - Electronically send files of any size to the OCC, including your "Response to the Request Letter".
- CATS - Draft, submit, and track Licensing and Public Welfare Investment notices and applications.
- CAR - Analyze the financial performance of your bank and compare it with similar institutions.
- Canary - View your institution in relation to others on key ratios related to Credit Risk, Interest Rate Risk, and Liquidity Risk.
- Money Laundering Risk System (MLR) - Submit your MLR report online.
- Secure/encrypted email - A communication channel between your bank and the OCC.
- Assessments - File your bank assessment information with the OCC online and use the Assessment calculator.
- Ask OCC - Ask questions to OCC's Senior Management in Washington DC.
- OCC fillable forms - Find supervisory, licensing, and other forms in one convenient location.
- Stress Test Tools - Tools for Agricultural loans, Acquisition & Development loans, Individual Commercial Real Estate loans, and the new Portfolio Commercial Real Estate Stress Test.
- Regulatory Capital Estimation Tool - Estimate regulatory capital for your institution.
- Economics Information - Featured articles from our Economics Department of interest to bankers as well as recent economic and real estate market trends for the US and each of the four OCC districts.
- Latest News - View all OCC Bulletins, Alerts, Advisory Letters, News Releases/Promotions, Speeches, Congressional Testimony, and Consumer Advisories.
- To Comment On - Easily find all regulatory proposals open for comment & file your comments online.
- Director's Resource Center - View information of interest to directors, including education programs and workshops.
- Enforcement Actions - View Enforcement Actions recently taken by the OCC.
- Calendar of Events – View OCC events and training workshops
- Annual Op Sub Report - File your annual operating subsidiary report.
- Quarterly Summaries - Quickly scan executive summaries of all OCC Bulletins & major Comptroller's Speeches.
- OTS Archives - Access the OTS Archives.